Health

I really need to start watching ow much I am eating.  I know I have a tendency to eat out of boredom and going back for more when I really shouldn't. I think it is one of the few things in my life I can control and yet I don't control it.  I feel that if I can eat "normal" portions and less processed food, even if I don't work out, it will make a difference in my weight.

I know I need to work out with this small change, but I don't want the little jabs of "Who are you doing this for" to come out so I lay low in the background and try to kick up as little dust as possible.  I really want to work out and get back into shape, but the emotional fighting makes me not want to.  I just hope that soon, I can put me first rather than some one else thinking that is all I do.  If that was the case, I would be my authentic self rather than putting myself through this self imposed torture.  I can't explain it to her but I know other transgender individuals get it.  At least I hope they do, otherwise I am alone on an island with no hope of escape.

Comments

  1. You are not alone. The old saying that 'it takes one to know one' is true and only someone with CD inclinations can understand the urges that drive us.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone. The old saying that 'it takes one to know one' is true and only someone with CD inclinations can understand the urges that drive us.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Start of My Story

Experiences

The Fork in the Road