The Fork in the Road

Ever have the feeling that if you follow your heart, you will cause devastation in your path? I know where I want to go, but I feel that I will have to destroy others to get there.  This is one of the issues I have as a married trans woman who's spouse is not on the same page.  I know that if I ever am going to transition, I need to leave. I have started saving but not at any rate that is going to make it happen anytime soon.  It is mostly an emergency fund for Nicole.

Thus I come to the fork in the road.  One way leads to Nicole, the other is the path I have always taken.  I need to answer which path I am willing to take. I also need to need to make a decision about the live I may destroy.  I don't know for certain I will destroy them but I think I will.  Not out of malice, but out of my need to be me. All this requires some deep soul searching on my part.  I think I need to make a decision soon or I may go mad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Start of My Story

Waiting and Working